- 21,337 People Inspired!
- RT @HackneyChild: Extra extra proud to be given this privilege ❤️❤️❤️ Please share with all of your children and young people who are looke… 1 day ago
- RT @yourconsortium: Big thanks to all who made yesterdays @TalentMatchNGT @TalentMatchWY @yourconsortium conference a great success. Vids… 2 days ago
- RT @smtimyork: @amy_mook1 @Kev_IY_Curran @_NNECL @InspiredYouth @kritikalyork Amy you were inspiring 😁 2 days ago
- RT @ThreeCirclesLAC: Feeling inspired by the @InspiredYouth Aspire to be More project. Wonderful speech by an inspiring care leaver. We tot… 2 days ago
- RT @InspiredYouth: .@StNicksFields is doing great work in the community helping people overcome barriers & improve wellbeing through a rang… 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2011
IY working with Circle Anglia Service Users launch a striking public campaign presenting alternatives to debt. The campaign featured on Billboards, Bus Liners and Telephone Kiosks in and around East Hertfordshire and Essex. To see the full project and meet … Continue reading