- 21,270 People Inspired!
- RT @_H_E_A_R_T__: "People downgrade u cos you're a care kid but u can overcome what they think."Ellie,13 @InspiredYouth @jake_mattison http… 10 hours ago
- RT @smtimyork: A brand new poem by Lauren on aspiretomore.wordpress.com/poems/untitled/ @InspiredYouth @HackneyChild @AineRoseKelly @NAVSH_UK @DandWLibDems… 1 day ago
- RT @smtimyork: A care story an amazing new project with @InspiredYouth @PaoloHewitt1 @jrf_uk @StonehouseJon aspiretomore.wordpress.com/2017/06/22/ins… 1 day ago
- RT @smtimyork: All hands on tonight at I Matter 2 in the team building challenge #workingtogether #aspiretomore @InspiredYouth @CityofYork… 2 days ago
- RT @smtimyork: "Sometimes life is good in care, But at first it gave me a scare, I did not know why I was there..." acarestory.wordpress.com/poetry/ 1 week ago
Category Archives: Inspired Youth Project
Seeds of Recovery is a campaign driven by people who are in recovery from drug and alcohol addictions. We know that recovery is infectious and that driving the debate around recovery and promoting visible recovery in the community is vital. … Continue reading
The final summary by the young people who worked on the project. Go get it : Chance | A Revolution in Digital Storytelling
We had great fun working on this National Citizen Service project on behalf of Your Consortium!
New Campaign Trailers to precede the full film release!
Booom!!! Is the sound of the Chance Web Portal launching! Thanks to Ownbeat Creatives for all their graft and guile! Take a Chance : Click the Link Chance Web Portal
Check out the short trailer and be sure to visit our campaign page here : You Tell Me : Young Parent Rolemodels campaign page
Here is a film we made for our friends at North Yorkshire Business and Education Partnership. It charts the progress of their Green Energy Challenge working with rural schools in North Yorkshire.
Check out Bright Spark Cat’s Chance TV Channel as she follows the journey of the Chance project from beginning to end! Chance has arrived! Don’t sleep… Subscribe here : Chance TV
Chance is our most ambitious arts and media campaign to date and has been funded by Arts Council England. The project is vast, progressive and cutting edge. The project will involve a great many young people working alongside some exciting … Continue reading
In our quest to continually evolve and innovate we decided to do something a bit special for our friends at CANDI. CANDI is a forum for parent carers of disabled children and young people. We were really inspired by their … Continue reading
IY working with Circle Anglia Service Users launch a striking public campaign presenting alternatives to debt. The campaign featured on Billboards, Bus Liners and Telephone Kiosks in and around East Hertfordshire and Essex. To see the full project and meet … Continue reading
Being the Change is a Billboard campaign designed to help people avoid debt and tackle financial difficulties. The images were devised and created by Tenants of Circle Anglia Housing Association working alongside Inspired Youth. They wanted to communicate messages which … Continue reading