In our quest to continually evolve and innovate we decided to do something a bit special for our friends at CANDI. CANDI is a forum for parent carers of disabled children and young people. We were really inspired by their work so when they asked us to do them a training film we decided to go the extra mile. Welcome to CANDI’s new on-line presence: a webfilm with themed chapters across pages of a BLOG, Twitter and Facebook accounts and Web Conferencing through Google+ Hangouts! Welcome to fast and easy communication. Check it out here: CANDI Page
- 21,253 People Inspired!
- RT @jaynelprice: I came to the belief that the care system wraps individuals up in the cotton wool of protocol and red tape, but abandons t… 12 hours ago
- .@bigissuenorth bigissuenorth.com/comment/2017/0… "over-representation of care leavers among homeless people frightens me as a kid in care" @amy_mook1 12 hours ago
- @amy_mook1 @kellymattison7 @bigissuenorth @jake_mattison @HackneyChild well done Amy! Aspiring to more achieving great thinks #aspire2more 12 hours ago
- RT @amy_mook1: @kellymattison7 @bigissuenorth @InspiredYouth @jake_mattison @HackneyChild Thank you so much! This is incredible! 12 hours ago
- RT @kellymattison7: Such a great read by @amy_mook1 in @bigissuenorth @InspiredYouth @jake_mattison @HackneyChild 💟 twitter.com/ClearcareUK/st… 12 hours ago