In our quest to continually evolve and innovate we decided to do something a bit special for our friends at CANDI. CANDI is a forum for parent carers of disabled children and young people. We were really inspired by their work so when they asked us to do them a training film we decided to go the extra mile. Welcome to CANDI’s new on-line presence: a webfilm with themed chapters across pages of a BLOG, Twitter and Facebook accounts and Web Conferencing through Google+ Hangouts! Welcome to fast and easy communication. Check it out here: CANDI Page
- 21,291 People Inspired!
- We're working on a film for #TalentMatch a project helping people overcome barriers &move closer to employment… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- RT @_H_E_A_R_T__: ❤️this from @ellierwo "U deserve2betreated with❤️+admiration"photocredit @ciaraleeming artwork @LauraDrawer @InspiredYout… 3 days ago
- RT @BigHouseTheatre: Amazing morning, after months of planning we burst in to the #FrontlineSI & performed a piece of theatre, thank you to… 3 days ago
- RT @CarmenRoseLittl: Absolutely incredible performance at #FrontlineSI from @BigHouseTheatre, charity amplifying voices of vulnerable young… 3 days ago
- RT @se7enservices: Really looking forward to working with The Big Thinking Panel and help them #design their new #logo! #logodesign #brandi… 3 days ago