In our quest to continually evolve and innovate we decided to do something a bit special for our friends at CANDI. CANDI is a forum for parent carers of disabled children and young people. We were really inspired by their work so when they asked us to do them a training film we decided to go the extra mile. Welcome to CANDI’s new on-line presence: a webfilm with themed chapters across pages of a BLOG, Twitter and Facebook accounts and Web Conferencing through Google+ Hangouts! Welcome to fast and easy communication. Check it out here: CANDI Page
- 21,401 People Inspired!
- RT @itsrealwords: Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep the faith. It will all be worth it in the end. 2 days ago
- .@yourconsortium "My aspirations are becoming a teacher at a primary school" ~ Martin is part of our #StoriesOfATI… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- .@yourconsortium “We are all human. Some of us have problems, but problems have solutions” ~ Mick is part of our… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @Kev_IY_Curran: Meet real people & get inspired by our #StoriesOfAti series as part of Action Towards Inclusion, people powered inclusio… 2 days ago
- RT @yourconsortium: New funding op available from @yourconsortium from July. Check out link to the ESF Community grants 6 intro event to f… 2 days ago