In our quest to continually evolve and innovate we decided to do something a bit special for our friends at CANDI. CANDI is a forum for parent carers of disabled children and young people. We were really inspired by their work so when they asked us to do them a training film we decided to go the extra mile. Welcome to CANDI’s new on-line presence: a webfilm with themed chapters across pages of a BLOG, Twitter and Facebook accounts and Web Conferencing through Google+ Hangouts! Welcome to fast and easy communication. Check it out here: CANDI Page
- 21,270 People Inspired!
- RT @_H_E_A_R_T__: "People downgrade u cos you're a care kid but u can overcome what they think."Ellie,13 @InspiredYouth @jake_mattison http… 10 hours ago
- RT @smtimyork: A brand new poem by Lauren on aspiretomore.wordpress.com/poems/untitled/ @InspiredYouth @HackneyChild @AineRoseKelly @NAVSH_UK @DandWLibDems… 1 day ago
- RT @smtimyork: A care story an amazing new project with @InspiredYouth @PaoloHewitt1 @jrf_uk @StonehouseJon aspiretomore.wordpress.com/2017/06/22/ins… 1 day ago
- RT @smtimyork: All hands on tonight at I Matter 2 in the team building challenge #workingtogether #aspiretomore @InspiredYouth @CityofYork… 2 days ago
- RT @smtimyork: "Sometimes life is good in care, But at first it gave me a scare, I did not know why I was there..." acarestory.wordpress.com/poetry/ 1 week ago