In our quest to continually evolve and innovate we decided to do something a bit special for our friends at CANDI. CANDI is a forum for parent carers of disabled children and young people. We were really inspired by their work so when they asked us to do them a training film we decided to go the extra mile. Welcome to CANDI’s new on-line presence: a webfilm with themed chapters across pages of a BLOG, Twitter and Facebook accounts and Web Conferencing through Google+ Hangouts! Welcome to fast and easy communication. Check it out here: CANDI Page
- 21,350 People Inspired!
- @theyorkmix Thank you @theyorkmix hope to partner in 2018 #aspire2more #IYX1 6 days ago
- RT @theyorkmix: 11 years of amazing work #makingadifference twitter.com/InspiredYouth/… 6 days ago
- .@yourconsortium If you are an #ATI #BBO partner get your participants voices heard through #BigThinking… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Together we can achieve more #socialinclusion #raisingaspirations #dreambig #IYX1 https://t.co/OWrgtd7kUT 1 week ago
- RT @StNicksFields: We're very proud of Maria, Bryonie, Nikaila and everyone else who contributed to this great video - big thanks to @Inspi… 1 week ago